Thank you for your interest in pursuing the application process for Potter's Clay. Our application form is linked below in pdf format. Please do the following to complete the application process:
1. Please read over the information on our website, including the Policy & Procedures document (below) and the "Considering PCC?" document (which is located in the application file below). We hope that the information provided is helpful as you assess if PCC would be a fit for your family.
2. Download and print the Application (in PDF form below). Please fill out completly and provide information for all of your children who would be present at co-op.
3. Download and print the Doctrinal Statement and Member_Student Pledge documents - please read, sign, and turn in these documents with your application.
4. All applications need to be turned in with a $40 registration fee. Once a spot is offered and accepted, this check will be cashed and is no longer refundable. If we are unable to place your family we will return or destroy the check, whichever you prefer.
5. Once you have completed the forms above, please fill out the Application Submission Form below and you will be sent an email with information on where to submit your forms.
6. Below you will find our Reference Form which is part of the application process. We ask that each new applicant provide us with two references as we consider each family's placement with our group. Due to the nature of our co-op and our role as facilitators over children, we respectfully ask that each new applicant provide us with two recommendations: one from a pastor/Bible study leader; and one from a person outside of your family. We need to have both references on file to consider your application complete. Note:You do not need to turn in your references to submit your application, however, we will need your two references before we can consider your application.
Please download and print the following documents:
|File Size:||313 kb|
Application Submission Form
If you have come to our site to fill out a reference/recommendation form for an applicant please do so knowing that your responses and information will be kept completely confidential. Thank you for your time!