Interested In Applying?
Thank you for your interest in Potter's Clay!
Our application will be posted soon. In the meantime, here is some important information. A notice will be posted on the homepage when the application has been posted.
Our 2018_2019 application deadline:
Friday, February 9 by 9 pm for returning members
Friday, February 23 by 9 pm for new applicants
We hope to process through our returning family applications and then work through what space we have available for new families over the first two weeks of March. We hope to have answers to new applicants by March 14 to let you know if we can offer you a spot.
We will continue to accept applications past the deadline for our wait list.
For New Applicants:
Register for and attend an Information Meeting on either date below:
If you are interested in applying for co-op, please register for one of our Information Meetings, please fill out the form under the "Information Meeting Registration" tab on our website and indicate which date you would like to attend. It is preferred that you attend without your children, but understand this may not be possible. During our information meeting we will offer the following:
- Overview of the co-op, how it operates, expectations, classes, fees, schedule
- Answer questions - opportunity to discuss whether this would be a fit for your family
- Visit classes - these are just visits (about 10 minutes in a classroom - we do not offer the ability to sit in on an entire day of classes
February 9, 2017 - 9:30 am to 11:00 am - meeting will begin promptly at 9:30 please arrive 10 min early
***To attend one of our information meetings you must register by filling out the Information Meeting Registration form - this form is found by clicking on the PCC Information link above and scrolling down to click on the second link for the form.
If you would like to apply for a spot after attending one of our information meetings, you will need to complete the following:
1) Read through and sign our Member/Student Pledge and Doctrine Statement documents
2) Fill out the application by the deadline on February 23 at 9 pm
3) Have two people submit a reference (this is a short online form that will be posted with the application)
4) Send in a check for your registration fee (this will only be cashed if we offer you a spot and you accept - then it becomes non-refundable - we will email the address you can forward your fees to once we receive your application) along with your signed Member/Student pledge and Doctrine Statement documents.